|Sent on:||Sunday, April 21, 2013 10:51 PM|
we have a couple of meetups this week, but only a few of you have signed up, so i thought i would give the rest of you a few reasons why you should think about joining us!
1. you'll meet not only others in the concert goers group, but could meet one of the many others at the show!
2. you need to start building up your drinking tolerance before cinco de mayo.
3. you may not have heard of the bands playing, but you know that schubas and subterranean are great at booking artists.
4. you wonder who this music freak is that keeps emailing you about shows every week.
5. because i can guarantee that neither venue will be playing justin beiber songs.
6. you wonder if the e-trade baby is in the band "the babies."
7. because you seriously need to take a break from watching game of thrones. it's starting to worry me.
8. you just received your tax return and you have $12 burning a hole in your pocket.
9. um, uh, because, uh, oprah says so.
10. because i can give you a "best of 2012" cd. besides the fact that i like to give away music, i ran out of other ridiculous reasons to use, so it looks like this is it.
so, 4/24 come see The Babies at Schubas (in lakeview, just off the belmont red line stop), and then Bleached is playing on 4/27 at subterranean (in wicker park, just off the damen blue line stop).
see you at the show!