Objectives: At the end of this free 3-hour training session, you will be able to
- Discuss strategies for organizing your content
- Distinguish between Drupal’s default URLs and URL aliases
- Discuss different types of URL aliases and how they can be used in your site
- Configure Pathauto to support your URL alias strategy
- Describe the role the theme plays in defining your page layouts
- Distinguish between default blocks, manual blocks, module generated blocks
- Configure blocks to show under one or more of the following conditions: path, content type, and role
Prerequisites: You need to have completed the activities from day 1 of this free training series. If you have a friend who can work with you to practice the topics from day 1, please feel free to come. Time is limited so we will not be reviewing day 1 activities.
Materials: This is a free training event. There will be no handouts. Please bring paper and pen to take notes.
Important note: This is not your typical Drupal meetup. This is a facilitated training event. We will start on time to allow those who need to be home at a decent hour. When class ends, there will be a short meet and greet for those who have time to stay.