The April Go Sydney meetup will be held on the 10th of April at 6pm. This time we'll be trying something a little different and would like to invite members of Go community to give a series of lightning talks.
We have three talks on the agenda are:
- Gary Miller and Luke Leslie Swithenbank will be talking about using Go for FPGA programming.
- Jamie Willkinson will be talking about emtail, a tool for extracting metrics out of log files in realtime.
- Dave Cheney will be talking about how Go builds itself, GOROOT and GOPATH.
- Andrew Gerrand will be talking about the upcoming release of Go 1.1.
- ... and we may have another surprise speaker.
Additionally there will be eating, drinking, networking, questioning, and answering.
As always a big thanks to Google for providing food and refreshments.