Join us in July to talk about all things Go related.
The speakers we have confirmed (so far) are:
• Andrew Gerrand, who will be reprising his "Testing Techniques" talk from Google IO.
• Lightning talks
• Toby Hede will be talking about his explorations with the reflect package.
• Dave Cheney will demonstrate how to drive LCD panels from Go using the hidden i2c bus on your laptop.
• Daniel Bryan will talk about profiling Go programs with pprof.
• Questions, Answers, and more questions.
If you are interested in presenting, drop Andrew or David an email.
Please note that this meetup is being held back at Google in Pyrmont, not the Thoughtworks offices.
Important notice to attendees: because of the security requirements to get access to the building, we cannot accommodate walk-ins on the night. Please RSVP beforehand to attend the meetup. Thank you for your understanding.