For anyone that is on the list for both hikes, please make a decision to attend one or the other so that people on the wait list have a chance to attend. I have sent a couple of emails to some that I noticed. If you don't make a choice and are a no show for this event, you will automatically be removed for 6/01/13 event. Thank you for your cooperation!
0 · May 2
Hi everyone! We are going to be doing a repeat of this event. I would like everyone to have the opportunity to join. For those on the wait list to those who had to cancel or maybe the new date works better for others. Just look out for it... it will be posted for 6/01/13. See you all soon!
1 · April 30