|Sent on:||Friday, March 16, 2012 5:14 PM|
I know we get a lot of these, so I’ll make it quick: Internet Brands has several openings for UI/UX Designers – one senior, two mid-level, and several more openings to come later on this year.
I’ve included our description below, but here’s the gist: Internet Brands started as CarsDirect.com 14 years ago, and have expanded to 200+ websites in 8 business categories – now delivering almost a billion pageviews and 100+ million uniques a month. Many of our sites look great, but many of them do not (hey, let’s be honest), so there’s plenty of work to do as we continue to grow.
Give it a look, and let me know if you’d be interested. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Thanks – and have a great weekend!
[masked] | @IBTechJobs
Location: Los Angeles (Headquarters)
Internet Brands has an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results, and embraces change. Our smart, intensely driven employees are encouraged to take strong ownership of their work and given latitude for breaking ground on new ideas while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of working in jeans and flip flops.
As a part of our independent and innovative Product Management team, you will have the opportunity to own the product strategy and user experience for one or more of our web properties (i.e. ApartmentRatings.com, UltimateCoupons.com, FlyerTalk.com, etc.). You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and be part of a team that’s creating the next generation of web and mobile products using some of the latest technologies.
· Create design deliverables such as specifications, process flows, wireframes, and mock-ups
· Work with content and engineering teams to prioritize features and define a product roadmap
· Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
· Continuously monitor site performance and data to recognize trends, model data and forecasts, and drive improvements in the site designs and experience
· Academic background in human-computer interaction or a related field
· BS or MS in Computer Science or related field a plus
· Excellent command of user experience methods, design principles, problem-framing skills,
· Impeccable verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain your design decisions
· Unmistakable passion for designing compelling user experiences
· Ability to prototype your work in HTML/CSS/JS a strong plus
· Strong online portfolio including self-started projects
We offer ocean views, Peet’s coffee, a fun casual work environment and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package in the Los Angeles area (El Segundo - near LAX). Check us out: www.InternetBrands.com
Apply online, at http://tbe.taleo.net/NA5/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=598, or contact Andy Lucas, Lead Recruiter, for more information at[masked] or [address removed]
ABOUT US: Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands (www.internetbrands.com) is a digital media company that operates online media, community, and e-commerce websites in vertical markets. The company also develops and licenses Internet software and social media applications. In its Consumer Internet Division, Internet Brands owns and operates more than 200 principal websites in seven categories. The company currently attracts, on average, more than 90 million unique visitors per month viewing 735 million pages, with 97% of the network's audience originating from organic, non-paid sources.
Keywords: Interaction Designer, UI, UX, UI/UX Designer, Interaction, Product Design, Mobile Interaction Designer, Mobile Design, Mobile Apps, Interactive, Web Product Manager, Product Management, PM, Product, LA Job, techjob, internet job, job, jobs, socaltech, internet, web, Net, Online, Internet, Web PM, Strategy, Wireframes, Mock-ups, HTML, CSS, JS, Human Computer Interaction
This email message originally included an attachment.