|Sent on:||Friday, December 14, 2012 6:12 PM|
I wanted to pass on this full time direct opportunity! Please pass on if you know any UI Developers with gaming experience. My colleague Sean is working directly with the hiring manager and it really is a cool place to work. : )
Long Beach, CA
IMMEDIATE NEED for a UI/UX Designer!
ITC is looking for a Game UI/UX Designer to lead the creative work on our social media applications and marketing projects!
The Game UI/UX Designer must be both an outstanding designer and a hands-on manager who can lead and mentor a group of talented designers and developers. This person must have an exceptional understanding of user interface design and interactive design.
Please send your resume in MS Word to Sean Dailey, Technical Recruiter at ITC for immediate consideration. We are setting up interview in the next week.
LET ME HELP YOU SECURE AN INTERVIEW!
Thorough understanding of user experience design for social applications or rich Internet experiences
Relevant design experience includes rich interactive applications, game development, motion graphics, and web development
Strong Interface design (graphics) abilities and the ability to create simple and intuitive menu layouts that convey complex information (Animation and 3D experience is a plus)
We are seeking a candidate with expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash CS3/CS4, and other relevant art tools required
· A strong understanding of usability, Web 2.0 design, and interactive media
· Extensive experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies across multiple platforms
· Experience developing Flash games from conception to completion (Shipped Titles a Plus!)
· Responsible for execution of strong interaction design and visual design principles
· Design and create the visual content for the game
· Create UI flows, assets, screens, and animations that meet the needs of the game design
· Produce art that is consistent with the game's art direction
· Integrate and test the assets to ensure they meet their intended goals
· Work with a production team to ensure that there is a high level of collaboration on projects
· Deliverables include brainstorm, wireframes, design, workflow diagrams, interactive mockups and prototypes
Ultimately, we are seeking a Game UI/UX Designer who will work with the team to create an intuitive and cohesive look, feel, and overall user experience for our games!
Senior Technical Recruiter
201 E. Sandpointe Ave., Suite 300, Santa Ana, CA 92707
[masked] Direct / [masked] Fax
This email message originally included an attachment.