|Sent on:||Thursday, July 11, 2013 1:30 PM|
There is no Cinci Ruby Meetup so I wanted to try on here. Thank you for your time J
Systems are written in Ruby on Rails and thus we have a need for experienced Ruby on Rails software engineers as we grow and extend our business.
· Practice agile techniques from Scrum and Kanban, including TDD/BDD, standups, code review, retrospectives, etc.
· Candidate should be comfortable with RSpec and other testing tools like FactoryGirl, Capybara, Cucumber and Selenium.
· Additionally candidates should be proficient with MySQL, git, rake, and related tools.
· As a software engineer, candidate is also responsible for helping to train others on advanced Ruby programming techniques, designing solutions to complex problems, and digging into an existing codebase to derive understanding and intent of various application features.
· The software engineer is also expected to be an advocate of Ruby best practices, continuously expanding and sharing knowledge.
· Some telecommuting available also!! J
If you are interested, you may reach me at: lisa(at)gatestaffing(dot)com
Lisa Vella-Alvarado | Principal
GATE Staffing, LLC.
19 West 36th Street -12th Floor
New York, NY 10018
"Greatness Achieved Through Excellence"