Hey everyone, I just wanted to send out one more reminder about the SF JS #4 next Tuesday, November 25th, 5:30 PM, at CNET Networks
. Our signups are a little weaker than normal, not at all unexpected given the state of the economy, but we have an excellent list of speakers for this event so I'd love your help to spread the word about this event
Here's a brief overview of who is talking:Douglas Crockford
- An overview of jslintMichael Carter
- The CometDaily author will talk about js.io
and OrbitedMarcus Westin
- This Meebo-er will tell us about pub-sub architecturesNicholas Zakas
- YUI team member will discuss the exciting and new YUI3Aaron Newton
, 'pattern programming'
, and how to write small, modular, shallow inheritance codeDavid Greenspan
- A founder of AppJet and Etherpad will touch on core language and runtime topicsJed Schmidt
- Tips and best practices for bookmarklets
As you can see the speakers are top-notch
and are all talking about extremely interesting, useful topics. Please do spread the word so we get an awesome turn out for these guys!
As an aside, there's still been no luck with a food sponsorship so if people want to throw in a couple bucks when they get there, I will order some pizzas so we don't all go hungry. If anyone has any food ideas, reply directly to me and let's talk.
Other than that, see you Tuesday!!