There will be no regular meetup in November. Instead, please join Bendyworks, EarthIT, Versa Studio, The Creative Company and 5Nines for the second annual Madison Tech Social at The Brink Lounge.
Doors open at 5:30pm for early drinks.
Presentations at 6pm: four fast-paced, information packed talks from tech professionals
- Overcome, Improvise, Adapt: Staying Relevant in a Changing Marketplace. Notes from the experience of keeping an application development company relevant over 12 years of changing technologies and client expectations. With Pitt Fagan, Principal, EarthIT
- Learn about the technology behind the 5Nines-sponsored Sector67 Power Wheels race car, which beat MIT in the national championship. Tony Capela will talk about the technology behind the car's streaming HD video.
- Madison: It could get loud. There are significant efforts to improve the creative and technical culture in Madison. From the Web District to an array of new events and an emphasis on music, Madison is about to explode! Bendyworks willl share insight about what's happening and how you can take advantage.
- Laura Gallagher of The Creative Company presents on The Power of Story: Yours, Mine and Ours
Tech Social at 7pm
This meta-gathering assembles a wide range of Madison area technology, design and marketing professionals, including meetup groups like Web Design & Development, Software Developers, Social Media and more.
- Pizza and appetizers, plus open bar
- Primo swag bags (no stress balls!)
- Return of the popular Techie Bingo
- Jawbone Jambox
- Geek Snack Packs
- AppSumo Lean Startup Software Bundle
- Ubiquiti Air Vision IP camera + Glenturret 34-Year-Old Single Cask Whiskey
- A token ring of gift certificates to Fromagination, The Coopers Tavern, Graze, Merchant and Bradbury's coffee
Note: You can RSVP as usual, but you need to get a ticket, or join us at the door: