This message is from our good friends at Lemnos Labs.
Here is the full information:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Applications Now Open!
Lemnos Labs is looking for passionate hardware entrepreneurs for our next class! You may be about to graduate from school, stuck at a large engineering firm, or may just have something amazing (robots, lasers, oh my!) in your garage. If you're ready to quit your day job and take your company to the next level, we want you!
We invest in many types of hardware, from embedded devices all the way to cars. Check out our current companies and FAQ for more information on what we invest in and how our program works.
To apply please send an executive summary to [address removed].
Be sure to include:
* Description of your core technology
* Market Size / Target Customers
* Business model
* Team bios
* Budget and tech development plan for a 5 month, $50,000 period
Feel free to add:
* Anything that points to you, your idea or your company on the internet (website, linkedin, etc.)
* Video or any other multimedia that you think might help us make a decision
The deadline for applications is April 27th. However, we will begin to conduct phone interviews on April 7th. Companies will be selected on a rolling basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible.