Last summer the Metaphysical Meetup outgrew the space at Oak Trail Books, so we moved to the Miracles Now Center on Tampa Road.
At that time, we attempted to incorporate various ideas that had been suggested to us: more time for socializing, hands-on-healing and psychic exercises, and food. The location was central and easily accessible to our members throughout the Tampa Bay area, plenty of parking, spacious, beautiful and available for a longer time period ? for the same $10 per person. At Oak Trail our attendance was approximately 15-40 people on average, depending on the subject for any given month. Attendance dropped off dramatically after we moved.
Over 230 of you have registered on our Meetup group for some reason ? to fill some need you had ? and it is our desire and goal to fill that need, but we need more input from you.
The Miracles Now Center will not be available beginning in January, so it is a perfect time for us to regroup and redesign the Metaphysical Meetup to offer you what you are looking for.
We need your feedback:
1. Do you know of a location that can accommodate at least 60 people? It needs to be a private, quiet space, in mid-Pinellas County and reasonably priced.
2. Why did you stop (or not start) attending meetings?
3. Why did you sign up for the Metaphysical Meetup? What did you want? What were you looking for?
4. Is there a meeting time that you would prefer to Saturday evening?
5. What would you like to see on the agenda for the meeting?
6. Are you interested in hands-on-healing and/or psychic development exercises?
7. Would you like to be a speaker in the future?
8. Are there any speakers you would like to suggest?
9. Any other suggestions or feedback?
We have done everything we can think of to create interesting events that will educate, enlighten, entertain and empower. Please share your insights and help us create a dynamic Metaphysical Meetup for 2010!
Happy Holidays, Namaste,
Caryl & ParkerMetaphysical Meetup