regarding Facebook app development
Friday, November 30, 2007 3:28 PM
I've developed a lot of software. Not the coding but the application, flow chart, etc. Big picture, biz dev, stuff. So my core skill sets are identifying whats the problem, who are the first users, and building the asset or company for sale or growth.
Here is my questions to both you developers and those who hire them.
Its sort of a dummy's question as to what questions I need to ask and how to manage the process towards a timely completion of the project.
1. How do you know the person who sent you reference url's really did the work? was it done on budget and what was their input, Did they code to spec, help make a better product, etc.
2. What skill sets are necessary for the successfull development of a facebook application, and are those skill sets common among one person or is it better to use multiple resources dedicated to specific tasks.
3. Are the skill sets necessary different based on scale?
4. Hours and cost? Tell me reality vs expectation.
5. Promotion of your facebook app. Anyone specialize in this.
6. Your two cents, probably more valuable then my earlier questions.