Note: Please RSVP to be sure your entry.
- The Annual NYC Tech Meta-Party -
(aka NYLUG and friends Holiday Party)
When: 7:00 PM until ?, Monday, December 9, 2013
Where: the entire Suspenders Bar and Restaurant
111 Broadway in downtown Manhattan
NYC technical user groups are joining forces to hold another holiday party to remember!
- Chef-NYC (for users of Opscode Chef)
- DebianNYC (New York Debian Local Group)
- DrupalNYC (Drupal New York City)
- Erlang NYC (Erlang New York City)
- Lopsa-NYC (League of Professional System Administrators New York City Chapter)
- LispNYC (New York City Lisp User Group)
- NYC*BUG (New York City *BSD User Group)
- NYC-Clojure (NYC Clojure Users Group)
- nycdevops (New York City Devops Meetup Group)
- NYC-OCaml (The NYC OCaml Meetup)
- NYC-PyLadies (NYC Pyladies)
- NYCPython (New York Python Meetup Group
- NY-Haskell (New York Haskell Users Group)
- NYLUG (New York Linux Users Group)
- NY-Scala (New York Scala)
- PuppetNYC (New York Puppet User Group)
- SFLC (Software Freedom Law Center)
- TA3M (Techo Activist Third Mondays)
- UNIGROUP (New York City's Unix User's Group)
Everyone of all types of expertise and interests are welcome. The party starts at 7 PM and will continue until at least 10 PM. It is the ideal networking opportunity of the season, and a chance to connect with old friends and make new ones.
Our generous sponsors are covering drinks and hors d'oeuvres for the evening. The current list of sponsors includes:
- New York Internet (NYI)
- InformIT (Prentice Hall)
- Brandorr Group
- Oracle Solaris
- Amazon Web Services
- Digital Ocean
Additional sponsors are welcome to join in and show their support for New York City's technical community. Contact us at Contact us at [masked] and/or [masked].
Help us make the 2013 holiday party a success!