Reiki is an ancient energetic healing skill that has been proven by medical personnel to:
Lower blood pressure
Calm the nervous system
Many clinical studies are occurring to continue to build the body of knowledge to show the many benefits of Reiki.
Rei = sentient energy and power, the power of the Universe itself
Ki = Life force energy
Reiki helps the body/mind/spirit to become balanced and harmonious, creating an atmosphere of health and wellbeing.
The purpose of this Reiki Meetup is for people interested in Reiki, including Reiki Practitioners and Masters to have an opportunity to share Reiki in a group setting. People new to Reiki are welcome.
I share a meditation at the beginning of the Meetup that teaches various principles of Reiki. Snacks are provided as well.
What these Meetups Are:
1) Opportunities for people to share Reiki with a group and continue to develop your skills of channeling Reiki energy.
2) Opportunities to learn more about what Rising Spirals Reiki has to offer, classes, one-on-one sessions and other events
3) Opportunities to ask questions from Reiki Masters
4) Opportunities to explore how others share Universal energy
5) Opportunities to learn to recognize your own body energy and your own connection to the Universal energy, which is called Reiki by some
What these Meetups are NOT:
1) The Meetups are not opportunities to network or add to your client list. If you have a need to do that, you can start your own Reiki share group or other Meetup to that effect.
2) The Meetups are not intended for any egoic reason, to show whose techniques are "best" etc. We are all sharing Universal energy and are all communicating with the body energy. Having several Reiki Practitioners communicate with your body energy at the same time is helpful because how each individual is able to communicate will differ. Your body may be able to understand the way I share or the way another practitioner shares more easily than with yet another energy, for instance.
3) Reiki is not a competition. All practitioners are channeling Universal energy. As I mentioned above, your body energy may recognize a certain practitioner's energy more readily than another practitioner's energy, but that doesn't change the Universal energy that is flowing to you. It only changes your perception and your ease in connecting to the Universal energy.
4) These Meetups are not opportunities for you to sell your crafts, arts, or other modalities. We gladly welcome your business cards and/or fliers but the focus of our Reiki shares needs to remain focused on the sharing of Reiki.
5) These Meetups are not opportunities for you to bring your pets. If you have a pet that is ill, special arrangements can be made for the group to share Reiki with your pet. But bringing extra pets to the Meetups in general is distracting, which takes away from the Reiki share.