Ayurveda, ancient tradition for health and happiness
The seminar will help you to recognize how to get more out of yourself and your life by putting your own nature and needs to the forefront of your awareness.
A bit about our speaker
Dr Donn Brennan MB BCh BAO, MRCGP, MScAyu, is trained as a GP and is the founding president of the Ayurveda Practitioners Association in the UK. http://www.ayurveda.ie/index.htm
He has authored books, CD's and consults on Ayurveda in Ireland and the UK.
Check out Dr Donn on You tube!
So what will be discussed
The concepts of health and happiness according to this ancient tradition of health will be covered with reference to the uniqueness of each individual. It is different strokes for different folks, as the saying goes. We will look at the unique strategies to suit your nature? And how you can keep your balance in a busy world? Also the importance of routine and lifestyle for balance and joy?
€12 (€10 out work / student) on the door
Very relaxed and interactive meetup,
We will have demonstrations, opportunity to practice in groups and a great social atmosphere.
7:30 - 8:15 Seminar
8:15 - 8:30 coffee break
8:30 - 9:20 Seminar wrap up
9:20 Onwards: Informal Social chat
Open to everyone to join and then socialize
Free tea/ coffee and biscuits and healthy snacks
FREE PARKING AT THE REAR OF THE BUILDING
When you drive into to the Lantern centre, continue right to the end where you'll find a number of parking spaces.
How to find us
• If you are coming the city centre by foot, go up Harcourt St ( away from the city centre ) and continue walking parallel with the luas line until you can't go any further. At this the luas takes a sharp left, you turn right.
• After the right turn, continue straight past one set of traffic lights until you meet a 2nd set of lights. There will be a spar on the opposite side of the road on your left. Cross over the road continuing in a straight line. You are now on Harrington St.
• You will walk past a cafe called Tiesan, there will be a laneway after the cafe, don't take this right but the following one.
• You are now on Synge St, walk down Synge St for about 200 metres and the Lantern is on your left handside.
• Walk in the main entrance between a red brick and grey brick building. The entrance will be 50 metres up on the left hand side.
There will be meetup signs outside