PharmaMiner is a system that can be used to detect illegal pharmaceutical distribution, Medicaid, and Medicare fraud. Its intuitive design can be easily understood by public and private sector investigators, law enforcement, and attorneys. The service is provided through a secure web interface, making implementation quick and simple.
During this webinar, see first-hand how PharmaMiner can streamline the investigation process by:
• Identifying people, addresses, and other correlated points of interest that exist in multiple investigations. This allows evidence to be combined and results in improved efficiency in investigation and litigation.
• Prioritizing investigations based on the extent of suspicious activity, the amount of money involved in pharmaceutical distribution, and many other criteria specified by the end user.
• Compiling more comprehensive data by incorporating information from the DEA database, OARRS (in Ohio), as well as other relevant data sources.
• Automatically identifying an extensive set of red flags that take the user deeper into the investigative process thereby making the investigator more productive and accurate.
• Providing extensive reporting that can be easily exported to a variety of case management systems, producing a complete file of investigation documentation
Us the following link. Note that you may need to copy and paste this link into your browser to attend.