TORC presents the 4th Annual 6BC Mountain Bike Endurance Race. The most fun since the wheel was invented!
- Race Registration begins at 7:30 AM
- Race starts at 9:00 AM
- Kid's Race Registation 2:00 PM
- Last lap must begin by 2:30 PM
- Kid's Race begins at 3:00 PM
6BC is being held in conjunction with the Fat Tire Festival. There will be food trucks, sponsor booths, beer, a BMX demo at 4:00, etc... Remember, racers eat and drink for free.
- Expert: Men and Women
- Open: Men with age groups 19-29, 30-44, 45+ , Women
- Single Speed: Men and Women
- Juniors: Men and Women
- Duo: Men, Women, Co-Ed
- Recreation: A non-competitive class for riders who wish to take part in the event. Laps will be timed, but we will not be postings standings in the race results. Please come ride and learn the Briar Chapel trail. Feel free to ride as much or as little as you wish. Partake in the experience of an endurance event while helping to support TORC.
- $45.00 Expert, Open, Single Speed
- $30.00 Recreation
- $20.00 Recreation for Briar Chapel Residents
- $20.00 Juniors
- $90.00 Duo
- Free!! Kids
6BC has a field limit of 140 paid participants. Registration will be closed when the limit is reached. Please note: you must pay the entry fee to register; a simple RSVP for this Meetup is not sufficient to register. Also note, there will be no on-site registration if the field limit is reached before the race day.