The WordPress group will usually meet on the Second TUESDAY of the month beginning 2014.
*We are serious about keeping RSVPs correct. If you RSVP 'yes' several times and do not show up, you risk being removed from the group. (It's only fair to attendees to keep RSVPs up-to-date.)*
We are a free group but accept contributions - Click Here
Our group provides a way to connect with other local wordpress users, developers, designers and consultants for personal and professional networking. We also explore wordpress news, updates and developments. Anyone who enjoys using wordpress is invited to come.
- You will get the most out of our meetings if you have read a little about WordPress and have installed it. (We do not usually discuss installation, but you could ask for help on this during social time.)
- We recommend you have a Google Analytics and a Webmaster tools account and watch a few YouTube 'beginner' videos to have a general feel for their use.
- Bring questions or tips to each meeting. Our meetings are more than networking. We tackle YOUR problems and we hope you leave each meeting with a to-do list of ideas to improve your business.
Our Group Members are Interested in:
- Wordpress: All areas
- Internet marketing: For entrepreneurs, the self-employed business, photography, self-publishing, graphics designers, webdesign, affiliate marketing, fashion design, travel, military service members (Veterans), children's education, financial portfolios, investments, and more.
- Social Media: Social media marketing and social media networking (including YouTube video marketing & preparation, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ profiles, LinkedIn, Flickr, etc.)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization): Includes Google+ for pages, Google Analytics, and Webmaster tools
Note: While our WP meetings focus on WordPress discussion, the social time can be used for any topic and we also consider break-out sessions at members request.
After attending 2 meetings you qualify to join our Google+ Community:
Community rules: STAY IN GOOD STANDING: After joining Google+, we'd like to see a post from you in our Google+ community at least *Once a Month* and attend a WIN meeting at least *Once a Year.*
You might also like:
Entrepreneur Artists Resources Network
Indy Media Artists:
WordPress and Internet Marketing (WIN)
Needs a location
WordPress is a powerful content management system and blogging platform, while also a simple entry point for someone just getting started online. I want to invite the...
Chris C. (Organizer)