What we're about
Upcoming events (4+)
My vision for this group has always been about creating a space for each of us to share our unique gifts with one another. We are all leaders in some way and this group is a platform to step up into that. If you have been feeling called to lead, serve, and contribute in a meaningful way (even if you've never done it before) -- this event is an opportunity to do just that!
We will gather on Zoom to meet one another, share a little bit about who we are, discuss what types of events we would like to see in this group, and share what our unique gifts and offerings are.
- Do you love planning events? Amazing! We need more fun and fresh ways to connect in-person across the DMV.
- Are you a therapist, coach, fitness instructor, etc. and interested in leading a workshop? Amazing! We need you.
- Do you excel at social media? Great! We need someone to tend to and love on our Facebook page.
- Do you love to hike and explore local DC trails? Please consider leading a pack of woman on one of your outings!
Bring your tea, wear your comfy clothes, light a candle, set the vibe! A link will be posted 30 minutes prior to the event. See you soon.
Outdoor yoga in the Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens! Make sure to bring a yoga mat (I have an extra if anyone needs one). Bring snacks or lunch, a blanket, and whatever else you need so we can have a picnic and explore the gardens a bit after yoga. Registration is free: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/yoga-with-audrey-roxas-at-kenilworth-aquatic-gardens-tickets-320453042677?aff=ebdsoporgprofile
Join us to discuss the Wild Woman's Way by Michaela Boehm and reflect on how it resonates with our own life experiences! Even if you don't read the book, feel free to come and discuss the topics! You're invited to bring dinner and/or a snack to share with the group.
In this book, intimacy expert and counselor Michaela Boehm shares research, experiences, and practical rituals to show you how to revolutionize your connection to yourself, your life, and your relationships.
Some of the topics we will discuss:
- Connecting to who you really are by integrating body, emotions, and mind
- Unlocking creativity and intuition
- Experiencing pleasure and exploring sexuality
- Practices and rituals that support you in this process
This is an in-person event! We may move the location inside if rain is predicted.
Bring your own coloring supplies or use the ones provided at the cafe. It's $2 for registration/to cover the basic supplies cost: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/color-dine-sip-at-three-whistles-tickets-173835074387?utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&utm-medium=discovery&utm-term=listing&utm-source=cp&aff=escb
Feel free to drop in anytime during the three-hour window, color, and hang out as much as you like!