What we're about
Upcoming events (4+)
parkrun is back in Amsterdam. Join us as a volunteer or a runner at this weekly, timed 5km event. Starts 9am at the Boswinkel. Don’t forget your barcode!
I am planning a 100km ride on Sunday. The route is this https://www.strava.com/routes/2921436890749789492 and we should have a nice tailwind on our way back.
Coffee stop around km 50-70 (suggestions are welcome).
The meeting point is at the central station at 10:00.
- Average 28-30 km/h
- No drop policy
- Bring a mask as we will take the ferry.
- Attendees are expected to have experience riding in groups, and to be comfortable with the pace.
Please DO NOT attend any group events if:
- you have mild cold-like symptoms, such as a sore throat, a runny nose, sneezing, a mild cough or a fever below 38 degrees Celsius.
- you have a fever above 38 degrees Celsius or shortness of breath.
- you have had contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks.
These sessions are great for seasoned and beginner runners wanting to push themselves with some interval training and technique coaching. We will do these at the running track so you are never too far away!
The focus on these sessions will be anaerobic endurance workouts focusing on VO2Max. Note that as we progress our sessions may range from 45min - 1.5 hours.
Training schedule: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1avPb1k3Wp3lDVDjrYgDpRjMJVWEczcBYAy2JTuGh1jg/htmlview
Given the current restrictions, we will meet directly at the running track behind the Olympic Stadium (but do check out the All4Running store and claim your ATAC discount). Please remember we need to maintain 1.5m distance at all times.
The amazing ATAC Tshirts are available on the webshop - get yours to represent our Club ! https://www.atac-club.nl/webshop