Hello Agilistas of Adelaide,
Great time for an Open Space, we can test our self organising skills, to create our own agenda/mini-conference and have a participant driven meetup, based around the following principles:
1) Whoever come are the right people.
2) Whenever it starts is the right time.
3) Whatever happens is the only thing that could have.
4) When it's over it's over.
5) At any time a person feels a meeting is not contributing to their learning needs they have the responsibility to themselves to move!
Will you be a butterfly or a bumblebee?
After the small group discussions we will gather as a whole group for closing reflections.
At this event we will be further supporting the Kids Helpline by offering a collection tin on the night so attendees can contribute to this worthy charity.
The Agile Meetup Team.