Maintaining excitement and vision for a task or project is difficult when dealing with stress. What are ways to avoid burnout and decrease stress in the workplace? This meetup attempts to explore stress management tactics and ways to reduce stress in the workplace.
This meetup is free so please RSVP for your spot as seats are limited. This event is Co-hosted by Forecast and Trustpilot. Refreshments will be provided at the meetup. We look forward to seeing you there!
We will discuss:
How stress affects you
- Identifying the source of your stress
- Discussing physical signs
- Creating awareness of stress with colleagues
- Being proactive instead of reactive to avoid burnout
How to adopt a better work-life balance
- How technology can affect your stress
- Time Management
- How to be mindful in your work and ways to incorporate Mindfulness and Meditation
Jeanette Hesthaven- Has extensive experience as a business coach and consultant. She specializes in Stress Management, Leadership and Team Development in the work-place.
Kristine Koch- An experienced Stress, Time, and Life Management Coach
Ahmed Dessouky- Full Stack Developer, Trustpilot
Pernille Andersen- CEO of FeedsFloor, Digital showrooms for business communities
Kelly Griffin- Head of HR at Tactile Entertainment, Mobile Games
Moderator- Kelley Reynolds, Content and Community Specialist, Forecast