Location visible to members
Welcome to this years first meetup covering one of the hottest topics at the moment - and in a very different way ...
Shepherding an Agile/DevOps transformation - by John Shkolnik
John will share his experience with…
• …implementing an Agile/DevOps transformation in an organization that wasn’t asking for it or convinced of its value.
• …using the grassroots rather than wait for – or rely on -- executive support.
• …paving the road and then helping people cover the distance so they're able to get things going in an iterative way.
• …shaping a collaborative, self-sustaining culture, and not just focus on the output.
• …why it’s better to focus on conventions over standards (helps soothe ruffled feathers).
• …the benefit of strategically aligning on tools and ecosystems.
John Shkolnik, VP at Deloitte, presents himself as: “One-man startup; front-to-back. Product leader. Evolved coder. Collaboration and process expert. I don't sleep much.”
Coffee and snacks will be served.