1. This group is for people who enjoy playing tennis with a wide variety of people of varying skill levels; however this group is not for beginners.
2. The group is for players that can hold a rally and sever (in general you should be a 2.5/3.0 or above)
1. Respect your fellow players and have fun
2. Be flexible with your expectations (we will try to have doubles matches numbers willing)
3. Once you commit to an event, show up (cancellations should occur at least 24 hours beforehand, if not you will be removed from the next event you are signed up for)
4. If you miss two events without canceling at least 24 hour in advance, you may be removed from the group
As the organizer, I will attempt to run a fair and open group. If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to message me.
There are no mandatory fees associated with the group. A recommended $10 contribution to cover the meetup cost and administration compensation would be appreciated. Excess fees at the end of the year (if any) will be put towards a happy hour. Financial transactions will be visible to all group members through the money stat on the page. You can vemo me directly at (@Michael-Hamill-17) or give cash at one of the meetups