AngularJS Directives Workshop
Directives is a unique and powerful feature available only in AngularJS.
This workshop dives into to core building blocks of AngularJS and covering all you need to know about designing, developing & testing custom directives.
This is a “Hands-on” workshop. Each unit includes live coding examples followed by hands-on assignments (Bring your own Laptop !).
We will cover:
1. Directives overview.
2. Compile and link - directives lifecycle
3. Scope - managing directives scopes
4. Controllers - sharing logic
5. Transclusion - understanding the concept & usage
- This is an advanced concept.
- You should be familiar with angularjs core concepts: controllers, scope and services.
The workshop will be done by Nir Kaufman (https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=153593874), a lecturer and AngularJS Ninja
Note: you must enter your phone number to be approved.