What we’re about
Welcome to The Architecting for Innovation Meet-up group.
This group was formed initially as an offshoot from the Australasian Architecture Network Group on Linkedin www.linkedin.com/groups/1822816 Then it was a group of Enterprise and Solution Architects meeting in the pub for a few beers and a chat.
Since then, we have run several formal meet-ups in Sydney and Melbourne. The subjects have changed and morphed but always with an Architecture undertone with an eye on innovation.
Meet-up subjects have included:-
- Who needs Data Architecture anyway?
- Architecting intelligent enterprises
- Business Capability Modelling - Creating a performance framework Lunch and learn
- A journey into Enterprise Architecture
- Architecting for Governance at Scale
- How architectures fail, and what to do about it
- Databricks Delta Lake Deep Dive & Roadmap
- Digital Transformation in Banking
- Customer 360
- EA for Digital - Digital for EA
- CQRS and event sourcing
- The Future of Data in a Hybrid/Multi-Cloud Environment
- Practical mechanisms to align Business Architecture with Technology Architecture
- Making sense of Data-Driven Architecture
- Modern Data Pipelines with Kafka and MongoDB
- Salesforce/Mulesoft with Telstra Track & Monitor
- First meetup of 2020! Are you Well-Architected
- Leadership, AR and (A|V|M) Crime
- Kafka with MongoDB and Confluent
- The CIO and The Start-up Founder
- Modern apps in a microservices age
- Internet of Things in the Property Market (IoT in PropTech)
- Creating a Strategic Enterprise Architecture – from Noisy to Influential
- Building a Sustainable Opensource Ecosystem
- Unveiling the Sydney IoT Landscape
- Pragmatic Approach to Microservices and Cell-based Architecture
- Open Source Technology in an Open Architecture World
- Product across NPP and Cyber-security in The Global Payments Landscape
- FinTech Sydney - Start-up to Enterprise
- Disruptive Innovation
- IoT Security
- Attracting and retaining Architects
- Wearable Devices and the Internet of Things
- Predicting The Future of Cloud
- Tom Graves Masterclass
We work hard to provide value to our community through access to pertinent market intelligence and networking platforms, creating and hosting industry thought leadership events; and presenting interesting jobs for exciting companies.
We cover a range of subjects in the Technology and Digital landscape with the focus on innovation and disruption.
If you are keen on joining a panel for any of the upcoming meet-ups, let me know.