What we're about
Hello! We invite you and your friends to join our fun weekly Tango Classes open to all levels at the Motion Arts Center dance studio in downtown San Mateo! We are Gustavo and Jesica Hornos, USA Tango Champions, originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina, the world capital of tango.
We have a passion for dance and love teaching and sharing this beautiful art form with people from all ages and backgrounds. We create a very fun and friendly atmosphere for you to learn how to dance.
Come and have a good time and experience meeting new people!
We teach Argentine Tango classes every Monday, Wednesday Friday, and Sunday. See https://www.meetup.com/Argentine-Tango-Classes-Weekly-in-San-Mateo/events/ for more details.
NEW STUDIO SAFETY PROTOCOLS TO KEEP EVERYONE AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE:
• Proof of full vaccination required. If you notice you may have any of the COVID-19 symptoms please stay home for everyone’s safety.
• Proper Face Masks Required inside the studio at all times.
• You can come by yourself or with a partner.
• No special clothes are required, what feels comfortable for you is good.
• Please do come with a pair of smooth sole shoes, either leather or suede will work on the dance floor. Dance shoes available for sale at our dance boutique.
• Online Registration & Booking Recommended at: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=38698&stype=-2&subTab=info
CLASS & PARKING LOCATION:
MOTION ARTS CENTER (BIGMAC)
217 S Claremont St, San Mateo, CA 94401
PARKING (studio has 8 parking spots available):
FREE Street Parking After 6pm
We look forward to meet you!