The Happiness Program
Live with Joy, Purpose and Confidence.
Within you lies vast, untapped possibilities waiting to be discovered. Through the Happiness Program this potential is set free and you gain a greater vision of who you are. You find you have the power to create a joyous life that is on-purpose, the confidence to stretch and grow beyond limiting beliefs, and the ability to lead a deeply fulfilling life.
The Challenge is in the Mind
In today’s demanding, distracting world the mind is stuck in the past and the future. But happiness is here and now. It cannot be experienced when one is stuck regretting yesterday or worried about tomorrow. During the Happiness Program you will discover your unlimited power and freedom - not as a concept, but as a direct experience.
The Solution is in: Sudarshan Kriya®
The centerpiece of the Happiness Program is the Sudarshan Kriya, a powerful technique that uses specific, natural rhythms to get you unstuck. Sudarshan Kriya, time tested based on ancient Vedic knowledge, yields continued growth.
Tools for Your Expanded Life
As a Happiness Program participant you will learn to master several practical and powerful tools that will benefit you for the rest of your life.
"The secret lies in our own breath. Through breathing exercises, certain breathing techniques and some practice of meditation, we can rekindle positive vibrations within and around us." -- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Founder of the Art of Living Foundation
- Reduced stress
- Greater sense of joy, happiness and enthusiasm
- Experience more confidence
- Development of interpersonal skills
- Sudarshan Kriya, a powerful breathing technique and other ancient practices
- Valuable skills for managing negative emotions and challenging situations, for improving focus and productivity at work and strengthening relationships
- Practical wisdom and processes to discover what in your life is working for you and what is not working for you
- Low-impact yoga for improved health and increased flexibility
Yoga is often considered as just the physical exercises, but this is just a beginning - physical exercise is just one part of it. Next comes the breath and the mind. Sudarshan Kriya, a technique taught in the Art of Living course, takes you to the deepest meditation where body, mind and breath become one rhythm, connecting to the source of life within.