This is a group for anyone interested in social events in and around Auckland, we run regular speed dating events, music, theatre, standup comedy, movies, karaoke, board game nights, poker games, dinners, bowling, social balls and parties. We are different from the other meetup groups as we try to find interesting activities outside the bar scene.
**Make sure to answer this event's question ASAP, as I need to make booking for exact number of people on Saturday. In case, if there is additional space, it can be filled by people on the waiting list.
Also, if you wanna just attend for board games, that's fine too. Just make sure to let me know by answering this event's question. Thanks!**
The time has arrived for another evening of Dinner, Board Games and Drinks! The plan is to meetup for dinner, drinks and socializing at
Bian Sushi & Donburi Restaurant on Symonds street at **5:30 PM** and then, head off to Cakes and Ladders at **6:25 PM** for some board gaming action.
After jamming board games until 10 PM. We will head off to a bar nearby to have some drinks and banter.
RSVP and come on over. Have a good meal, get acceptably intoxicated (optional), make new friends and play some games!
- Cakes & Ladders is a few meters away from the restaurant on the opposite side of the street.
- Cakes & Ladders charges $3 an hour.
- To support this awesome board gaming place, go ahead and order something to drink or eat. (Optional)
- Make sure to bring in your identity proof along with you. Either Passport or NZ Driver's license. Physical copy is required and digital copies will not be accepted at bars and Clubs.
- Answer the RSVP question when you sign up for this event or I'll have to move you to the *Not Going* List. :(
- Finally, for whatever reason, if you RSVP and can no longer make it to the event, change your RSVP by Friday 10 PM so that people on the waiting list can fill your space instead. No-Show members will be marked accordingly and potentially banned from future events.
If you are lost or unable to find the group, text or call me on[masked] and I will be happy to help out. See you all then!
Join us on facebook for more events related to game nights, movies, sci-fi and socializing. https://www.facebook.com/groups/SocialGeekNZ/
Join us for a fun filled morning playing tennis in Mt Eden, all levels welcome. Our courts are free but we ask for $2 to cover the costs of the balls and meetup costs, please message me if you would like my bank account details. Feel free to bring your own balls and rackets, there are plenty of free off-street parking is available. Hope to see you all there!
Join us for a fun filled afternoon playing table tennis in the city, all levels welcome. Our Tables are free and we have bats available to borrow but we request a $2 koha to cover the costs. 100% of the funds will be used to buy bats, balls, tables and to also pay for hall hire. Free off-street parking is available. Hope to see you all there!