What we're about
Level up your EQ for more connection, freedom, harmony, and power.
What you get while enjoying the company of like-minded people:
CLEAR, CONCRETE STEPS FOR:
- Curing social anxiety.
- "Thinkers" to better understand with "feelers".
- "Feelers" to protect yourself when feeling more than you want to.
- Parents to create more connection, understanding, trust, and cooperation with children.
- Turning anger into peace.
- Increasing cohesion, effectiveness, and efficiency in business environments.
- Learning to be empathetic in crisis.
- Roommates to increase harmony, community, and ease.
- Using empathy in crucial conversations without sounding like a mystic, psychiatrist, or creep.
- Quick and easy conflict mediation that works.
- Amping up your negotiation skills.
Get the physical card game we play at most meetups: https://clearsay.net/play-to-evolve
- Get the mobile game (w/EmpathyBot a.i.) for increasing your EQ: https://empathybot.net
- Videos, animations, and articles showing NVC / Practical Empathy in action (This is a website created by the group's founder, Scott Swain): http://ClearSay.net. The site is also a resource for Voluntaryism, peaceful parenting, and unschooling. Scott's bio: https://clearsay.net/bio-scott-swain
- Scott's book, Practical Empathy, the book, free: https://peakd.com/c/hive-180595
- Telegram group: https://t.me/nvc_pe_eq
YouTube: If you look up "Center for Nonviolent Communication" or "Marshall Rosenberg", you will find many videos on NVC / Compassionate Communication.
Center for Nonviolent Communication: A group that helps to spread Compassionate Communication around the world: www.cnvc.org