Level up your EQ for more connection, freedom, harmony, and power.
This meeting we will spend some time specifically talking about meeting the challenges of living with others.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you RSVP last minute, you may find an empty room. Please RSVP early; days in advance if possible. You can always change your status later.
We are using Jitsi instead of Zoom. Just as easy to use and more secure.
CLEAR, CONCRETE STEPS FOR:
- Curing social anxiety.
- "Thinkers" to better understand with "feelers".
- "Feelers" to protect yourself when feeling more than you want to.
- Parents to create more connection, understanding, trust, and cooperation with children.
- Turning anger into peace.
- Increasing cohesion, effectiveness, and efficiency in business environments.
- Learning to be empathetic in crisis.
- Roommates to increase harmony, community, and ease.
- Using empathy in crucial conversations without sounding like a mystic, psychiatrist, or creep.
- Quick and easy conflict mediation that works.
- Amping up your negotiation skills.
You are welcome to pop in any time, for any amount of time, between start time and 20 minutes in. Warning that if you show up after that, while we may want to catch you up, time may not allow. Leave when you want. If no one RSVPs or if no one shows up by 20 minutes in, Scott may cancel the event with no warning or refunds.
Hope to see you there :-)
RESOURCES (all optional and most free)
Get the physical card game we play at most meetups, the mobile app, or the free web app at https://clearsay.net/play-to-evolve
(All digital versions include EmpathyBot a.i.
Videos, animations, and articles showing NVC / Practical Empathy in action (This is a website created by the group's founder, Scott Swain): http://ClearSay.net. The site is also a resource for Voluntaryism, peaceful parenting, and unschooling. Scott's bio: https://clearsay.net/bio-scott-swain/
Facebook page: https://facebook.com/groups/ClearSayNVC
Telegram group: https://t.me/nvc_pe_eq
YouTube: If you look up "Center for Nonviolent Communication" or "Marshall Rosenberg", you will find many videos on NVC / Compassionate Communication.
Center for Nonviolent Communication: A group that helps to spread Compassionate Communication around the world: www.cnvc.org