|Sent on:||Monday, June 11, 2012 6:57 PM|
Hello Outdoor Enthusiasts,
There are still a few more spots left for the Yosemite trip this weekend. This is an opportunity to experience Yosemite and Groveland in a fully guided way in a short amount of time with the most FUN you could ask for!
- Camping (2 nights)
- Meals (6 meals)
- Floating through Yosemite with views of Half Dome, Yosemite Falls, Sentinel Dome and several other magnificent views!r
- Guided hike with Balanced Rock Foundation
- Evening concert at Mountain Sage Nursery (Brothers Comatose and the Easy Leaves)
- Yoga for all levels
- Drumming (bring your own instrument if you want to drum too. Otherwise jut enjoy the sweet sounds)
- Dancing Freedom class with Samantha Sweetwater
Email me or call me if you are interested in attending and I can send you more details. The cost is $175/person. This is an event for singles, couples, families and friends. All levels are welcome and this is a great way to make some really cool friends!
I hope to see some of you there!