The Main Event (LIMITED TO 50 ENGINEERS):
SF Cryptocurrency Devs is an engineers-only developer meetup for blockchain engineers seeking to learn about the innovation surrounding new and emerging applications of cryptography to digital currencies.
(**Please note!! This event is at Google Launchpad in the same building as Galvanize. Enter on the Howard side and go through the door to the right of the elevators.**)
We would like to introduce SF Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin engineers to ATUMchain!
In this session, ATUM demonstrates blockchain innovation in Haskell:
- Why Haskell?
- Why did we decide to launch our own blockchain - ATUMprotocol?
- Where did we find the most useful information?
- ATUMchain - DEX (NEM-ETH-BTC) - as the first platform based on ATUMprotocol
Dmitry Zuykov, CTO @ ATUM
- Software engineer with 20 years of experience in industry including Yandex, Vimpelcom, Deutsche Bank . Education: Moscow State University, Physics department.
Danil Zatologin, CEO @ ATUM
- 12 years of experience in capital market industry (equity + derivatives). Co-founder Blockchain Lab at Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology . Education: Moscow Aviation University, Maths and Economy department.