Join us for pizza, beer, and some great talks about DC/OS and Portworx!
6:00 pm: Arrival and registration
6:30 pm: Upcoming Mesos features: Support for multi-role frameworks & hierarchical roles.
Benjamin Mahler, technical lead at Mesosphere, will give an update on some upcoming features in Mesos that improve multi-tenancy.
7:00 pm: State of the Art: Solving the Persistent Storage Challenge for Containers with Gou Rao, co-founder and CTO of Portworx, and Eric Han, VP of product management at Portworx.
7:45 pm: Drinks and networking
State of the Art: Solving the Persistent Storage Challenge for Containers
Container technology is booming, but tools to run containers in production have not kept pace – until now. Join Portworx CTO Gou Rao and VP of Product Management Eric Han as they show you how to address the five most common problems DevOps faces when running containerized apps in production. You'll learn to:
• Get volume persistence so you don’t lose data when containers fail
• Achieve high availability with smart provisioning, replication, and failover
• Automate data management with the most popular container schedulers
• Protect data so you can move quickly and securely
• Run any containerized app with any scheduler on any infrastructure