We meet to discuss and collaborate on strategies, best practices, and experiences around the Microsoft Power Platform and Business Intelligence stack, including:
• Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps, and Power Automate (formerly called Flow)
• SQL Server BI (SQL Server Analysis Services and Reporting Services)
You'll learn from the experts, meet your peers, and enjoy pizza and drinks at each meeting. Meetings are free and are held on the third Tuesday of each month. We're a 100% volunteer-run user group. Our meeting location alternates between San Francisco and Sunnyvale.
Did you know you can turn a Power BI report into an interactive app/report by using bookmarks, filters, interactions, buttons and selections? Chennie Teng of DesignMind will explain it all, plus show you how to create advance DAX measurements to display custom visualization based on user requirements. You'll get to see demos demonstrating all these features.
* How to make your Power BI report more interactive
* Tips and tricks to to improve user interface and user experience on Power BI
* Advance DAX measurement for building custom visualizations
* How to use bookmarks, filters, interactions, buttons, and and selections
This is an overview of Power BI Dataflow. Zenifa Ali will show many demos and walk you through different ways of creating a Dataflow in Power BI service. You will learn about Power BI Dataflow and why and when to use Dataflows.
You will learn:
• How to create PBI Dataflow
• How to Manage and Consume Dataflow
• Refactor PBI Dataflow Entities
• Types of Dataflow Entities
• Benefits of using PBI Dataflow
• Best practices
Zenifa is a Business Intelligence Consultant at DesignMind and has also worked as a SQL Administrator. She has experience creating PBI reports, ETL workflows, writing DAX, SQL queries, and Data Modelling.