We meet to discuss and collaborate on strategies, best practices, and experiences around the Microsoft Power Platform and Business Intelligence stack, including:
• Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps, and Power Automate (formerly called Flow)
• SQL Server BI (SQL Server Analysis Services and Reporting Services)
You'll learn from the experts, meet your peers, and enjoy pizza and drinks at each meeting. Meetings are free and are held on the third Tuesday of each month. We're a 100% volunteer-run user group. Our meeting location alternates between San Francisco and Sunnyvale.
Virtual meeting at 7:00 pm PST.
Zoom meeting link https://zoom.us/j/979757108
Chris Romp will take us through an example business process for sending offer letters to candidates, automatically routing them for approval with Microsoft Power Automate (formerly known as Microsoft Flow), and connecting Power Automate to Office 365 services (Outlook, SharePoint) as well as external services (DocuSign, custom connectors). If time permits, we can also demonstrate some forms customization using Microsoft PowerApps.
You'll learn about:
• How Power Automate enables automating business processes without writing code
• Connecting Power Automate to Office 365 services
• Approvals in Power Automate flows
• Connecting Power Automate to external or custom services
• Best practices for managing Flows in a shared environment
• How to customize SharePoint forms with PowerApps
Chris Romp is the founder and a Principal Consultant at R3 Interworks, a San Francisco-based Microsoft consultancy. Chris has been building solutions on the Microsoft platform since 2001, including SharePoint, Azure, .NET, SQL Server, and BizTalk Server. Chris was formerly a Senior Technical Specialist with Microsoft.