Location visible to members
Let's get some powder days in. 180" base and over 2ft more in forecast this week. This could be the best powder in the sun yet. Plan is to leave early Saturday and have a great day. Only severe storming will cancel. Check back on Friday morning: http://snowforecast.com/KirkwoodMountainResort
If you want to caravan up, we can meet at the Park & Ride on the N-side of 580 at the Tassajara/Sta Rita exit but let me know, otherwise, will see you at Kirkwood.
Meet up is btw chair 5 & 6 at 10:30 am. I will have Black pants/grey helmet and olive jacket with blue tele skis. Will leave promptly at 10:40, up chair 5.