What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
Welcome to the SF Bay Area MicroStrategy User Group.
We will now meet the second Tuesday of each quarter. We will have virtual meetups at noon(12pm) PT via zoom meetings.
Virtual meetups allow for a broader range of participation as getting to the physical location was often a challenge here in the Bay Area. Since we are virtual we are now also Global. Join us from any location you want
- April 12th - We are hosting our first ever SFBAMSTRUG Innovation Hackathon Register Here:
- We now have a youtube channel where you can view past user group presentations and playlists of useful MSTR content
- We now have a google drive where customization content is shared
Below is the link to join the zoom meeting on the 2nd Tuesday of each quarter at 12pm.
Agenda for April 12th, 2022:
Use Case - Presentation by User Group Members:
- MSTR Innovation Hackathon Demo Day
- Up to 5 selected teams will be competing for cash prize and recognition as "SF Bay Area MSTR User Group Hackers"
- Submit your teams ideas by Jan 31st
- Register Here: https://forms.gle/p6Ljb9jpn8wPzVMf6
- Accepted submissions notified by Feb 7th
- Demo Day April 12 (SFBAMSTRUG Q2 Meeting)
- Submissions will be judged real-time by a Panel of Judges
- This is not your typical dashboard competition.
- Accepted submissions must include innovative use of third party technology with MicroStrategy - leverage Python or APIs for AI/ML
- Submit your idea before the deadline Jan 31st 2022 then you have 2 + months to prepare for demo day if your submission is accepted.
Please Reach out if you would like to present a future topic.