The Big Media & Enterprise meetup is open to developers, product managers, and editorial teams who run large, high-traffic WordPress sites. If you plan on attending, please be sure to RSVP as space is limited.
Doors open at 6:45 p.m., presentations will begin at 7 p.m. We will have 4 "flash talk" presentations, each lasting 10 minutes, followed by 5 minutes of questions.
• Zachary Berke, Exygy, WordPress at Enterprise Scale for a Large Nonprofit Foundation: Rebuilding Wikimedia's blog for WordPress.com VIP.
• Jake Spurlock, WIRED, WordPress JSON API.
• Jake Goldman, Cole Geissinger, 10up, Introducing ElasticPress: ElasticSearch made for WordPress.
• Casey Bisson, GigaOm, Gigaom Search and Alerts, why we decided to build our own search engine and how it drives reader engagement.
• Matt Harvey, USA Today Sports, Keeping the Score: Integrating data into WP through APIs.
Afterwards, we'll head out for drinks and appetizers!
There is no parking garage attached to the building. For nearby parking garages, https://goo.gl/maps/WypUz