Our first meeting in 2020 is going to be a big one!
Damian Montero will show us the basics of Node JS.
We'll learn the following:
- History of NodeJS
- What is NodeJS and what it's for
- NPM - What it's for and how to use it.
- Building CLIs that works on ALL platforms
- Building a website with forms and multiple pages
- The future of NodeJS and were it's heading
Bring your laptop to follow along.
Install NodeJS ahead of time at https://nodejs.org (it's a simple install)
We'll make sure to have pizza and drinks as always and great company to to talk.
Thank you to our Sponsors:
- Cendyn Spaces
- Gravity IT Resources or Signature IT
See you at the next event!