• What we'll do
Boulder React, Women Who Code, and Bootcampers Collective are teaming up to present an unprecedented Monthly React collaboration: Boulder React Coding Night!
Goal: We plan to unite learners of React at all experience levels and promote an environment of mentorship, team collaboration, skills growth, and fun!
Values: Fun / Community / Inclusion / Mentorship / React
Location: Kapost,[masked]th St, Boulder, CO 80302
6pm - Guests Arrive & Mingle
6:15 - Announcements
- Sponsors, Jobseekers, Intros, Values / Ground rules
6:30 - Icebreaker / Social Activity
6:45 - Introduction to the Challenge
- Structure of teams (seniors at service of juniors)
- Break into groups by experience/comfort levels
7pm - GO!
8:15 - Initial deadline to share findings
8:45 - Present and debrief
9pm - After party! Share a suggestion in the comments (below)
Ground rules - By attending you agree to the following:
- Maintain a safe learning environment
- Support people just starting out (Seniors at service of Juniors)
- We are here to learn, not brag or show off.
Accessibility: Kapost is not wheelchair accessible. For accommodations, please contact [masked]
Boulder React - https://www.meetup.com/Boulder-React-Meetup/
Women Who Code - https://www.meetup.com/Women-Who-Code-Boulder-Denver/
Bootcampers Collective - https://www.meetup.com/Bootcampers-Collective/
• What to bring
• Important to know
This is an inclusive environment. Bring a genuine desire to learn React and challenge yourself!