This event was canceled
Bootcampers Collective is proud to announce our next official Open Source Hackathon of 2019! We would like to invite members of the Colorado coding community to join us in this endeavor.
Hacktoberfest® is open to everyone in our global community. Whether you’re a developer, student learning to code, event host, or company of any size, you can help drive growth of open source and make positive contributions to an ever-growing community. All backgrounds and skill levels are encouraged to complete the challenge. | Presented by DigitalOcean
More info: https://hacktoberfest.digitalocean.com/
Address: SecureSet Academy, 2228 Blake St #100, Denver, CO
Timing: 8:00am to 4:00pm
8:00am - Doors open
9:00am - Welcome, Orientation, Break into teams
12:00pm - Lunch
3:00pm - Final Wrap-up, Debrief
4:00pm - Close up shop
Food & beverages will be provided.
Hackathons are a great opportunity for our members to gain resume-worthy experience working on open-source code for the community. Minimal experience required. ALL ARE WELCOME.
Code of Conduct: *
1. Be inclusive: We welcome and support people of all backgrounds and identities. This includes, but is not limited to members of any sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, culture, national origin, social and economic class, educational level, color, immigration status, sex, age, size, family status, political belief, religion, and mental and physical ability.
2. Be considerate: Your decisions will affect other participants, and you should take those consequences into account when making decisions.
3. Be respectful: We won't all agree all the time, but disagreement is no excuse for disrespectful behavior. Treat others, yourself, and venues with dignity.
4. Choose your words carefully: Always conduct yourself professionally. Be kind to others. Harassment and exclusionary behavior aren't acceptable. This includes, but is not limited to: threats of violence, discriminatory jokes and language, sharing sexually explicit or violent material via electronic devices or other means, Personal insults, and Unwelcome sexual attention.
5. Make differences into strengths: We can find strength in diversity. Focus on resolving issues and learning from mistakes.
* BY ATTENDING OUR EVENTS YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE CODE OF CONDUCT. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE INDIVIDUAL ATTENDANCE FOR VIOLATION OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Bootcampers Collective is dedicated to providing web developers with experiential learning opportunities to produce code that helps small businesses around Colorado. Join us regardless of your experience level and have fun along the way.
Join us on social media:
Questions? Leave a comment below.