Power up your career and build your network of product management and product marketing professionals in the Boston area, by attending educational live events in and around Boston.
The Boston Product Management Association (BPMA) helps develop the careers of Boston area product managers and product marketers through monthly events, workshops, job resources and more. Attend out events to sharpen your skills, learn about emerging trends, and connect with other innovators in our community.
Interested in starting or advancing your career in product management or product marketing? Ever wonder what the Boston Product Management Association (BPMA) can do for you?
Whether you're a seasoned veteran, new to the field, or just curious about learning more, join us at this special FREE evening event where you can:
- Interact with the city's top companies looking to hire product managers
- Network with a cross-section of successful product managers who will share their experiences and answer your questions
- Meet and mingle with a large group of Boston area product/marketing professionals
- Get advice on writing your resume by product managers
- Learn more about the fantastic programs that BPMA offers its member, such as the Career Center, Mentorship, Workshops
- Join BPMA and find out about volunteer opportunities in the community
- The Boston area product/marketing professional community is booming. - Come and learn about career opportunities, the latest developments, and meet the leaders who are driving this growth!
Agenda for the evening:
6:00 pm: Registration opens
6:15 pm: Networking starts (with light refreshments)
9:00 pm: Adjourn
Registration is limited. Online purchases only. All ticket types are sold online via Eventbrite: https://bit.ly/2SnNmy1
BPMA members will receive $5 discount upon checkout. Please enter your BPMA member account email address as the promo code
Note: At-the-door tickets are sold only via EventBrite app or Eventbrite website on the day of the event. No cash payments accepted.
WeWork is a community of creators. We transform buildings into collaborative workspaces. Our mission is to help companies grow by providing them with not just beautiful space but benefits, amenities, and community they need to focus on their business, all on very flexible terms. We currently have over 100,000 Members working out of our communities worldwide, and over 5,000 members here in Boston.