Nurturing Designer <> Developer Collaboration
Collaboration between designers and developers can make for an amazing experience when handled delicately and with respect. But even doing so can take unexpected turns when the pressure of work comes into play. Learn about the experiences of our panelists, their techniques to decreases friction, and approaches to their daily interactions.
Our moderator will be Alan Smith (@_alanbsmith).
Our awesome panelists:
• Caleb Joyce: Product Designer and Design Manager at Cognizant Accelerator
• Jonathan Speek: Software Engineer and Product Designer, Cognizant Accelerator. @JonSpeek
• Mia Donnel: Designer at TRELORA (a real estate technology company and Techstars grad)
• Morgan Whaley: Senior UI Prototype Architect at Charter Communications. Lover of whiskey, dogs, mountains, and nice typography. @supwhaley
• Miriam Suzanne: Co-Founder of OddBird. Miriam is an author, performer, musician, designer, and web developer — working with OddBird, Teacup Gorilla, Grapefruit Lab, and CSS Tricks. She’s the author of Riding SideSaddle* and The Post-Obsolete Book, co-author of Jump Start Sass (Sitepoint), and creator of the Susy, True, and other popular open source tools. @mirisuzanne
• Angelina DiFrancesco: Product Designer at Workday