This intermediate level ride is a great mid-week tonic. Ride at your own pace and we’ll regroup at intersections. We finish every ride by gathering at a local establishment for food and good cheer. Explore trails that are new to you and find a new riding buddy or two. Join the fun!
Our evening rides start with daylight but you will be finishing in the dark so please bring an adequate light system. One handlebar light is sufficient but an additional helmet light is a good idea.
This week we will be riding the Dirty Bismark loop at Marshall Mesa, a beginner/intermediate riding area. There is some moderate climbing and a few rocky sections.
Aerobic Difficulty: 4/10
Technical Difficulty: 4/10
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE RIDE
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. By signing up for this ride, you agree to our Waiver https://bit.ly/2m21NJr
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water and bike lights and have a trail-ready bike.
- All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- This is a no-drop ride.
- Riders should also carry basic tools: a spare tube in your correct tire size, a pump, tire lever, a chain tool and basic Allen wrenches. Snacks are recommended.
- Rides launch on time. Please plan to arrive at 5:45 and be ready to roll.
- If the weather is iffy make sure to check this page a few hours before the ride for updated info. If you signed up for the ride you should also receive an email in the event of a cancellation.
- For permitting and planning purposes, please sign up if you plan to join us.
The Boulder Mountainbike Alliance is a volunteer-run, membership-based, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. BMA's mission is to serve as a positive voice for mountain biking in the greater Boulder Colorado area by improving the trail experience for all users through skill clinics, social rides, events, advocacy, and trail building. Learn more about BMA here https://bouldermountainbike.org.
Send us an email if you have any questions - [masked]