Saying 'YES' or 'NO'
Having difficulties sometimes to say 'yes' or 'no'?
How is your relationship with saying ‘yes’ or ‘no’?
What are the drives and the reasons behind circumstances where you may easily say ‘yes’ or ‘no’ and when you have difficulty to do so?
What do you want to do about it and how you may make a shift in this relationship?
Join us to find out more about it and how you may make the shifts in the direction you want!
Please find “Saying YES or NO" work sheet in the below website for your prep work, www.mycoachinginprogress.com/#!personal-growth/cvm3. It is not a must, however it is more beneficial for you and for others if we all come to meeting prepared. Some coaching techniques may be added in the meeting to facilitate group sharing.
To create a group of mutually supportive friends who are pursuing person developments and would like to benefit the synergy from a group in the road of self-enrichment! The group mainly focuses on self-development, healthy and positive being and it is now-and-future, plus action oriented. You are welcome to see it as a personal in-depth networking group. Be ready to explore and share yourself.
- embrace and value the sharing of each group member,
- promote constructive comments and powerful questioning,
- as well as respect the choices of member receiving suggestions or advices.
Please prepare a short introduction (+-3 minutes) about your current life goals, areas you are looking to develop at the moment and what are you expecting from the club.
is open to 4-8 persons with a duration of 1-2 hours (average 15-20 minutes per person). In each meeting, there will be a pre-determined topic linked to personal development to share and discuss. Please prepare yourself before the meeting; it is time investing in yourself! Meeting is planned as follows:
18:30 - 19:00 Member Introduction
19:00 - 19:50 Topic Discussion
19:50 - 20:10 Member Sharing on Take Aways
20:10 - 20:30 Tips Sharing & Mini-Apero
SOMETHING TO RESPECT:
(1) As the meeting is open to limited attendees, kindly RSVP if you decide to join the meeting or cancel 24 hours in advance if you know you cannot make it. Let others have time to plan around and enjoy the meeting.
(2) As mentioned above our group values, we appreciate if you take them as your values. In the meeting, we will take turn to share our thoughts, developments, to hear others’ comments and to answer to powerful questions, as well as making decisions to receive others’ advices or not and respect others’ choices.
(3) Time is precious for each one of us. Please show up on time and share or speak within the given time frame. We are here to explore ourselves, mutually support each other; everyone’s development are equally important.
(a) In case the event is FULL and you love to join and would like to try your luck, kindly send me a message. I will let you know before 1pm on the date of meeting if there is a cancellation.
(b) There will be a minimum cost, CHF10 per person to cover the basic cost of the venue. There will be light snacks provided. You are more than welcome to bring some aperitif to share in the meeting
Looking forward seeing you there!