Burlington Ski and Outing Club (BSOC) was formed in 1991 and is a local group of outdoor enthusiasts. Adults of all ages are welcome to join. Our current membership includes many healthy, active, retired and semi-retired people. Our outings are supportive and non-competitive in nature. If you like to get outdoors and be active, this is a great group.
What we do:
• Outdoor Sports—BSOC plans and leads a full schedule of X-country outings and posts downhill Meet-ups throughout the winter season. We meet up for hiking, bicycling, and paddling activities in the off season. We are all volunteers, so any club member can organize an outing; you don't need to be an expert!
• Social activities— Our ski season starts with a Kickoff Party in early December. You can meet us and join the club at this event. We also have a holiday party and a Spring party.
Meet-Up group members who have paid annual club dues can participate in all of our sport activities and our social activities. You are welcome to attend sport activities during your Meet-up trial period, but will be charged a fee to attend social activities. When your trial period expires you will be expected to either pay dues or leave the group. We encourage all members to join both our Meet-Up group, which is our main method of communication, and our club which is our only source of operating funds.
Three ways to join the club:
• In person at our annual Kickoff Party in December. Details will appear on this Meet-Up page.
• By Mail – Copy the BSOC Registration Form below and paste it into a Word document. Print and follow the instructions on the form.
• Through Meet-Up – First join our Meet-UP group. After you have completed your profile you will see a "pay dues" button on the left side panel. Click and follow the instructions for paying on line.
Club Dues: $12 per person. Current members renew between October 1st and January 15th. New members pay dues when they join at any time of year.
Join our Meet-Up group: Click “Join” on our home page.