What we're about
Upcoming events (2)
This year’s Cambridge Social Media Day is being held online and will focus on social media strategies rather than just the tactics. It will be a powerful 2-day event full of inspiration, energy and knowledge.
The event is for those that want to learn how the ecosystem of marketing works, and how you can utilise social media in more depth to grow your business. This event is a must-attend!
The event will also feature a panel of discussion on the mental fitness side of social media. Sharing good practice and maintaining positive mental health whilst leveraging platforms for the benefit of small businesses. This accelerates lead generation, whilst building communities and igniting growth.
What can you look forward to? Here's the agenda for the two days:
Day 1 - 19th October
- Simon Squibb – Secret to it all
- Dan Knowlton – Marketing 2.0 Forget Everything You’ve Ever Learnt About Marketing
- Mark Schaefer – Six Steps That Lead to Social Media Strategy Success
- Mental Health Discussion Panel - Can we have a healthy relationship with social media whilst you work with it?
Day 2 - 20th October
- Jamala Osman – Back to the Block
- Kenda Macdonald – Get to Know Your Customers
- Mark Masters – How To Build Your Audience, When You Don’t Have An Audience
- Lyndsay Cambridge – Branding and Mental Health
- Fireside chat with Alex Hughes and Harrison Leigh - What does it take to become a content creator or influencer – the path to becoming a Content Entrepreneur
The event will be hosted online on Remo - a fantastic virtual conference platform!
Do you fancy joining us? Book your ticket here:
We're looking forward to meeting everyone again in person!
It's been long 20 months since our last in-person event. So much has happened in the world of business and social media as well as in everyone's lives...
We're excited to learn more about you, your business and what you've been up to lately!
We'll meet as we used to do before the pandemic at the Bradfield Centre in Cambridge Science Park. [There's parking on-site and it's reasonably close to Cambridge North Train Station with a bus stop only a short walk away]
We'll have plenty of time to network and hang out and 2 short talks!
If anyone wants to arrive early or stay a bit longer, there's space for a bit of co-working and more networking!
11-11:30am - networking
11:30am-12:30pm - introduction and talks
12:30-1pm - Q&As and more networking
Can't wait to see you all again! 💙