If you live in Chandler, or the surrounding area (or don't mind traveling!), then lets get together and explore the local bars, coffee houses and other establishments! This is women-only group for ladies in their late-20s to early-40s to meet up and have some fun.
Let's start the new year right...health health health!
Join us for a hike in the beautiful San Tan Mountains Regional Park.
The hike time depends on how fast we go. I walk fairly quickly and can do it in about an hour and a half, so it will probably take a while longer. It does have some steep, rocky, scrambly sections so please make sure you are able to do that (my dad did it and he is not fit so it's really not that bad). We'll be following a circular trail so we will end-up back at the cars.
*** On the day ***
- We'll meet at 2pm at the Goldmine Trailhead (or 1.15pm carpool from my house)
- Bring enough water to get you through a 3hr hike (I recommend a water bladder backpack if you don't already have one so you don't have to carry a bottle...2L size should be enough)
- If you tend to get hungry, bring an energy bar
- Wear appropriate clothing + hat + sunglasses + sunscreen
- Make sure your phone is fully-charged
The carpark at the trailhead is rather small and gets full so carpooling is probably a good idea. If anyone wants to do that, we can meet at mine (main intersection is S Alma School Rd and W Ocotillo Rd) at 1.15pm. There is lots of free parking around my house and it's a v safe area
See you there woohoo!