Chattanooga Hiking Meetup is an outdoor adventure and eco-volunteer club that plans hiking, backpacking, camping, paddling, and biking events throughout the year ranging from easy to strenuous, local to regional. The aim of the group is to explore the natural beauty of the region and to develop a social network for people with like interests.
In addition to our regular hikes and other outdoor adventures, we also plan social events and organize community volunteer projects such as park cleanup and trail building!
Join your outdoor loving friends for a full day of whitewater rafting, zip lining, and cookout at the Ocoee River..!
• Whitewater Rafting & Zip Lining
• Ducktown, Tennessee.
• Group Price: $104.00 / per person:
• Thirty five percent (35%) discount off individual rate of $160.00.
• Need at least thirty (30) people to qualify for group rate. Any number less than a minimum of thirty (30) and the entire outing will need to be cancelled since it will not qualify for the group discount.
• Group must be in increments of ten (10) people including guests.
• Additional discounts for larger group.
• Cancellation up to one (1) month prior to event with only a 7.5% ($7.80) fee.
• March 24, 2021.
• Full Payment.
• This payment will be made directly / separately with WildWater Rafting and must arrive by 4/10/2021 or your RSVP will be cancelled to allow other members to attend.
• WildWater Rafting needs an "accurate headcount" to reserve the day. Do not RSVP if you are not 100% confident that you will be attending.
• Group Name: Chattanooga Hiking.
• Snack / Lunch included in price.
• $12.00 / per person:
• Steak, Baked Potato, Salad, Dessert.
• This optional fee is due one (1) week prior to event or May 15, 2021 so that I can buy everything.
• This payment will be made separately via Zelle so that it is easier to track who will be attending the cookout.
DAY USE FEE:
• $3.00 / per vehicle. This is why carpooling would be ideal.
• Walmart in Ooltewah on Little Debbie Parkway.
• Meet @ 6:45A, Depart @ 7:00A.
• Meet in the north parking area across from gas station. • Need volunteers that will carpool four (4) people plus driver per car.
• Small contribution ($2.00) for gas would be appreciated.
EVENT ITINERARY (Three (3) Parts):
• 7:00A – 8:00A: Carpool to WildWater Rafting / Zip Line.
• 8:00A – 8:30A: Orientation.
• 8:30A – 9:30A: Shuttle bus to launch point for Upper Ocoee River.
Part I & II:
• 9:30A – 11:30A: Whitewater rafting Upper Ocoee River. • 11:30A – 1:30P: Whitewater rafting Middle Ocoee River. • 1:30P – 2:00P: Shuttle bus back to WildWater Rafting. Part III:
• 2:15P – 4:45P: Zip Lining.
• Minimum Weight: 70 lbs, Maximum Weight: 250 lbs.
• 4:45P – 5:00P: Return to WildWater Rafting office.
• 5:15P – 7:00P: Optional cookout at nearby (to be determined) location.
• 7:00P – 8:00P: Return to Walmart in Ooltewah.
+++ Iᴍᴀɢᴇ "DSC_0344.JPG" ʙʏ AɴᴋʟTᴏᴍ ɪs ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇᴅ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ CC BY-NC-SA 2.0